NUCLEUS empowers premise managers with comprehensive 3D situation awareness of the premise environmental variables, such as temperature, energy usage, humidity and air quality. In addition, NUCLEUS’s networked access architecture enables managers to oversee and manage several premises easily from the operations centre. NUCLEUS can be fully integrated with OPC-based and BACNET-based sub-systems.
- > Temperature Sub-system Management Interface
- > Energy Usage Sub-system Management Interface
- > Air Quality Sub-system Management Interface
- > Facilities Sub-system Management Interface
- > Network Sub-system Management Interface
- > Fire Alarm Sub-system Management Interface
- > Lighting Sub-system Management Interface
- > Integrated Alarm Management Interface
How NUCLEUS empowers building managers:
1. Real-time 3D overview of sensors information
NUCLEUS provides building manager with real-time 3D overview of sensor information in the building, e.g. real-time values of energy usage, temperature distribution, humidity distribution and others. Powerful convergence of 3D building and multiple sensor sub-systems in one view gives rise to comprehensive premise situation awareness, leading to clearer decision-making and response co-ordination.
2. Marking sensors in 3D model according to geographical info
On top of being able to view real-time sensor information, NUCLEUS unique feature of marking sensors in the 3D model according to the geographical location in real-world allows building managers to quickly view real-time sensor information of the building with reference to actual location in the 3D model.
3. Alerts prompting in cases of critical events
NUCLEUS ensures that building managers will never miss out on important information by raising alerts when sensor values exceed thresholds or report critical events. Integrated alarm management system assist manager to directly locate source of the alert.
4. Study and visualize interior structural, layers and devices
NUCLEUS’ unified 3D situation view gives greater visibility to the 3D building interior facilities, structures and environment. Just by using 3D model as a visualizing medium, building managers can study and visualize interior structural and M&E layers and devices in the 3D model of the building.
5. Browse and query maintenance records in 3D view
NUCLEUS can also keep track of devices, facilities and equipment information, so building managers can easily browse and query maintenance records and manufacturer information from the 3D view.
6. Annotation of location-based notes
Annotation of location-based notes can be done in the 3D building model using 2D icons or 3D objects.This can be used in premise planning, e.g. planning car park slots, resulting in better preparedness for the building.
7. Navigating and visualizing building via levels or 3D cross-sections
Building managers can perform building navigation and visualization (by levels or 3D cross-sections) with measurement tool support.
8. Multiple 3D premise site management support
Multiple 3D premise site management support allows management of multiple sites.